Tinsley Institute offers highly engaging keynote addresses, interactive workshops, trainings and seminars with effective solutions to address the complex issues pertaining to race, culture, equity, gender and sexual orientation in this era of rapid demographic and global change. Our research-based, cultural competence tools are designed for individual and group assessments.
- Open, respectful dialogue
- Non-threatening group activities
- Cross-cultural communication
- Commonality awareness
- Collaborative problem solving
- Research-based assessment tools
- Short and Long term goal planning with follow-up support