At Tinsley Institute we assist educators and administrators to make better connections with 21st century learners by developing multicultural sensitivity and cultural competence through our interactive workshops, trainings, self-assessment tools and resources.
We offer highly engaging keynote addresses, workshops, trainings and seminars with effective solutions to address the complex issues pertaining to race, culture, equity, gender and sexual orientation in this era of rapid demographic and global change. Our research-based, cultural competence tools are designed for individual and group assessments.
- Open, respectful dialogue
- Non-threatening group activities
- Cross-cultural communication
- Commonality awareness
- Collaborative problem solving
- Research-based assessment tools
- Short and Long term goal planning with follow-up support